Thursday, March 16, 2017

Spring is in the air

Quite literally, even if it's not officially spring yet. Here in Las Vegas, temperatures have been plenty warm for trees and flowers to start blooming. Every day after work, there is a film of pollen and dust all over my car! Having a black hood (vinyl), it's very noticeable in the evening sunlight. Some days it bothers me enough that I use my California Car Duster before even leaving the parking lot. I usually just get the hood and windshield and then dust the entire body once I get home. It's important to have a wide variety of car care and cleaning products as at automotive enthusiast. Nothing says you couldn't care less about your car than by having it covered in water spots from last week's rain, dust and pollen caked on for more than a day, or excessive brake dust and dirt on your shiny wheels. Be sure to keep a duster in your trunk and a good microfiber cloth with some quick detailer, such as the Gloss Envy Detail Spray from Gloss-It. They're a local company in Las Vegas and have a wide range of car detailing and repair products.

Keep those finishes shiny and dust/pollen free!

2 comments:

  1. I really detest cleaning my car. I live 30 miles outside the city in Indian Springs and I drive 2 hours a day. My car is ALWAYS dirty. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For most drivers, a quick wash through the automated machine is all you need. It will put swirls and marks on your car in the long run, though. But everyone here should keep a duster in their trunk. As with many things, a little effort goes a long way, especially if you have a black or dark colored car that shows dust and pollen easily.

      Delete