Monday, April 24, 2017

I'd like to share some photos of my Camaro. This Flickr gallery has some good ones of my car, the Camaro club I drive with on occasion, and my family. I'll be adding more later, but for now I just thought I'd share a few. They are from when I first purchased my camaro as well as after I had completed some of the modifications I wanted to make. I changed the wheels to replica ZL1 style and added matte black vinyl to the hood. I did that with the help of my wife and some 3M vinyl I purchased from Ebay. It saves a lot of money but it's definitely a lengthy process to do it yourself. There's an art to it, for sure. I think next time I'll just pay someone to put the vinyl on.


Camaro Journey (CIT154B)

1 comment:

  1. I am not a huge car person, but I do like the photos you posted. They are really well done and really help convey the message of your blog. Well done.

    ReplyDelete